- Aluzinc is cold rolled galvanized steel with metal coating composed of Aluminium (55%), Zinc (43.4%) and small amounts of silicon.
- Long life: In real life settings Aluzinc has lasted more than 20 years in severe marine settings
- 3-7x stronger than galvanized steel Corrosion resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Advanced heat reflectivity
- Environmentally conscience: steel is 100% recyclable
- Durable: twice as hard as hot dipped galvanized steel and 0.6mm thick.
COMMERCIAL GRADE RUBBER
- Thick and malleable rubber grips onto the top edge of the raised metal garden box. Provides a comfortable edge to rest arms or hands on.
- Protective edge provides additional safety for our youngest gardeners.
- Our panels can be organized in any particular order to create the size and shape to suite your gardening needs.
- The Aluzinc Steel panels are fastened together using stainless steel bolts, washers and acorn nuts.
- Buying multiple kits gives you the opportunity to add too and design the configuration that best suites your garden space.